What Pride collectibles are on the market today?
As June nears an end, we wanted to curate a selection of collectibles created to celebrate Pride month. While sneakerheads may be familiar with some of the hottest drops in footwear, NFT enthusiasts may have greater awareness of the Pride-themed digital collectibles that have been launched, or given more recent awareness. Here we bring together the hottest drops across the collectiverse.
- Adidas x Kris Andrew Small: A sneaker collection inspired by the Stonewall Uprising
- Nike’s ‘Be True’ Collection
- NOBULL x The OUT Foundation
- Converse nods to ‘Found Family’ Moments
Trading Cards - MTG Pride Across the Multiverse
- Magic: The Gathering’s Pride Across the Multiverse was the only notable trading card drop celebrating Pride month alongside the LGBTQIA2+ community and its allies.
- 50% of all Pride Across the Multiverse purchases continue to be donated to the Trevor Project - “The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people. We believe LGBTQ young people deserve a welcoming, loving world. And we wake up every day dedicated to making that a reality.”
- Pride Icons: The world’s largest LGBTQ+ NFT community
- Givenchy Parfums x Amar Singh and the Rewind artist collective
- The Sandbox x People of Crypto x NYX Cosmetics